Friday, April 9, 2010

Wow! Great trip!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped us plan our trip. We just returned from our 8 days, and I have to say, the trip exceeded my wildest dreams. We spent five days in Colonial Williamsburg, and my girls age 7 and 10 are desperate to go back asap. We also enjoyed the Jamestown Settlement, and Yorktown Victory Center, immensely. A trip report will follow, but I just had to say thans to everyone for all the advice-the kids liked it better than Hawaii! Wow! It really is the most perfect family vacation in the US.



Wow! Great trip!


Now that%26#39;s what I love to hear! I%26#39;m especially glad that your girls loved it. Can%26#39;t wait to read your trip report. Mary



Wow! Great trip!


Thanks so much for the feedback. May you all have many happy visits to come! We are adding you to our PAWS membership -- Passionate About Williamsburg Society. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment