Friday, April 9, 2010

busch gardens vacation help???

We have never been family of four 16, 18 and my husband and myself. We are looking at the bounce tickets How long does it take to go thur busch gardens and get to enjoy it all? Should I be booking 5 nights or 4 nights the other two places I know I can do in a day but what about busch Gardens? Which hotel is best to sleep at and close to parks and restaurants? any advice would be great. Thank you



busch gardens vacation help???


Welcome to Williamsburg! Are you from New England, North Dakota? Just kidding - did you know there really is a New England, North Dakota?



Anyway, my stab at humor aside, I%26#39;d recommend 2 days at CW, a full day at BG, and of course a day at WC. If you stayed 4 nights, that timeline would work. Nice thing about the Bounce ticket is that you could spend half a day at one, then the afternoon and evening at another, mix it up, you know. Then if one day at BG isn%26#39;t enough, you could go back for part of a day.



As to where to stay, without knowing your budget, the Marriott or Courtyard at Kingsmill is close to BG, and not much farther to Colonial Williamsburg or Water Country. But there are many good places to stay. You might do a little research and then come back with questions after you%26#39;ve narrowed it down a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment