Sunday, April 4, 2010

Virginia Beach nightlife!

Hi!



We%26#39;re 3 (single) girls aged 24-25 travelling to VA beach in july/august. Of course we want some beach time... but we%26#39;ll also be going out at night. Where are the fun places to go? It%26#39;s ok if it%26#39;s not directly in VA beach, we%26#39;ll have a car or we%26#39;ll just take a cab.





I found the Peabody%26#39;s... is it appropriate for people around 25? Are we gonna be too old? Too young?





Thanks :)



Virginia Beach nightlife!


I wish someone would answer. Is it a club or a bar or something similar? I%26#39;d like to know myself. I%26#39;d much rather try to find 18 and older clubs because the 21 and up clubs are always packed with drunk people and perverts feeling on your ';good good'; when they clam to be passing by you.



Virginia Beach nightlife!


Hahaha, not sure about the 21%26amp;up clubs... I was sort of looking forward to it since here in MTL 18%26amp;+ clubs are filled with teenagers!!!!





But we shall see, I know it%26#39;s different in the States.

No comments:

Post a Comment