Friday, April 2, 2010

Best lodging in Staunton?

Will be in Staunton sometime the first week of July. Where is the best place to stay in Stauton?



Best lodging in Staunton?


By the best place, do you mean the best hotel? If so---here%26#39;s a list of 3-diamond properties in Staunton:



Best Western Staunton Inn



The Belle Grae Inn and Restaurant (Historic Country Inn)



Comfort Inn



Frederick House (Historic small-scale hotel)



Hampton Inn



Holiday Inn Golf %26amp; Conference Center



Quality Inn Conference Center



Best lodging in Staunton?


I will be in Staunton this weekend staying at the Stonewall Jackson Hotel. Since it is downtown, many restaurants etc are in walking distance. I can let you know about my stay when I return.





I also have friends staying at the Best Western. I will get their comments also.


  • spots
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment