Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hampton Inn OF South

Just curious if anyone knows status of this new Hampton. We booked for July - they are supposed to open in June or July and I am hoping they are on schedule! I booked back in January for a really great rate (under $200/night AAA). Website did not indicate status of construction, but I did notice that rates for the week that we booked increased significantly. Do hotel rates generally increase as summer season approaches? If so, I am glad we booked early! Is there a ';method'; to booking to ensure a good rate? I thought better rates might be available as you get closer to the summer season to attract more business. Clearly, this in not the case here. Any feedback appreciated!



Hampton Inn OF South


I booked this hotel for the last week of July, and also am hoping it will be open in time. I think it was originally supposed to be open by the end of May. We got a rate of $161.00/night (AAA). I was impressed it was so low since it is brand new. I think I booked it in the beginning of March.



Hampton Inn OF South


I%26#39;m here right now and this places rocks! Super quiet CLEAN new rooms. The staff are super super nice. I really like this hotel. I%26#39;d give it 4 stars (5 if the indoor pool was larger and they had a kiddie pool!)




ohsweetpea, thanks for the feedback. I hope you%26#39;ll post a review under the Hotels tab so that future travelers will have the benefit of your thoughts.




Thanks for the update ohsweetpea. Looking forward to your review when you return. Weather in Cleveland right now is overcast - hope you are getting plenty of sun at the beach!!




Thanks for reporting while you are on vacation! We are planning to stay there in August! Can%26#39;t wait...first time to Virginia Beach! Only spending a view days there on our way to OBX. Please write a review when you get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment