Friday, April 2, 2010

bounce pass/triangle pass

I have been reading these forums as well as doing my own research.



Unless I am missing something, it seem to me that it is more economical to get a bounce pass and a 4 site ticket both good for 7 days and I think includes parking.



vs



triangle pass and the discovery ticket - also good for 7 days, but I don%26#39;t think includes the parking for Busch Gardens and Water country.





The figures I came up with are 128.05 for option 1 (due to 20% online discount)and 149.25 for option 2 (which includes AAA discount) for an adult.



The child is also cheaper but not by as much.



Both of those options are cheaper than the flex pass too.





I will be staying in Williamsburg at Kings Plantation timeshare for a week. Definitely planning to go to all of the places that are included with the pass and with the price of the daily pass, it doesn%26#39;t even make sense to consider that, even if I will only go to the settlement/battlefield places once.





Just posting to see if I have overlooked something.



bounce pass/triangle pass


We just purchased the Bounce Pass thanks to recommendations here on TA. I%26#39;m not sure what you are referring to with the ';4 site ticket';. Could you explain that one for me? I haven%26#39;t come across that in my searches. Also, could someone clarify something else? Does the Bounce Pass allow you to jump from location to location within the course of a day? We are going to Williamsburg on the 26th. I can%26#39;t believe it is almost here.



Safe Travels,



Deb



bounce pass/triangle pass


The 4 site ticket covers Historic Jamestowne, Jamestown Settlement, Yorktown Battlefield, and Yorktown Victory Center.



Yes, with the Bounce Pass, you could go to BG in the morning, Water Country in the afternoon, and back to BG in the evening, for example. Or CW in the morning, WC in the afternoon, and BG in the evening.



The biggest benefit in my opinion is that it includes parking at BG and WC, normally a $12 per day charge.




Thanks for the clarification. I%26#39;ve got many of our plans laid out. I%26#39;m trying hard not to overbook because we have purchased a timeshare and I hope to be in Williamsburg many, many times in the future and to visit in all seasons. Still reading about restaurants. We are looking for simple, middle priced restaurants, not for top of the line fine dining. Thanks for everyone%26#39;s help.



Deb




where do I get the 4-site ticket? All the ones I%26#39;m seeing include Colonial WIlliamsburg (which is already in the Bounce)




lisjdh, here%26#39;s the website link: www.historyisfun.org/Vacation-Packages.htm It%26#39;s the 4th one down. I think you can also buy it at the site itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment