Friday, April 9, 2010

Motel suggestions please

Hi from England





Can anyone please suggest a reasonably priced motel in Front Royal for two seniors who will want a good night%26#39;s sleep after an 8 hour flight from London to Washington and a drive from there to Front Royal.



Motel suggestions please


I haven%26#39;t been out to Front Royal in quite a while but AAA recommends 5 hotels there---4 of which are one-diamond properties and one that is a 3-diamond property.





The 3-diamond property is:



Hampton Inn/Front Royal



9800 Winchester Road



Location: I-66, exit 6, just south





The 1-diamond properties are:



Budget Inn



1122 N. Royal Ave.



Location: I-66, exit 6, 2.2 miles south on US 340/522





Center City Motel



416 S. Royal Ave.



Location: I-66, exit 6, 3.5 miles south on US 340





Relax Inn



1801 Shenandoah Ave.



Location: I-66, exit 6, 1.5 miles south on US 340/522





Twi-Lite Motel



53 W. 14th St.



Location: I-66, exit 6, 2.3 miles south on US 340/522



-------------



Personally, I would go for the Hampton because 1) It is a 3-diamond property and; 2) It is easy to find once you get off I-66





--------------------



If you look on the left hand side of this page and click on ';Front Royal Hotels';, you will see that the Hampton Inn gets good reviews. You will also see some hotels listed that don%26#39;t appear in the AAA guide. I suggest you take a look at the reviews of those places, too. It will help you come to an informed decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment