Friday, April 2, 2010

Info/opinions on Springhill Suites?

My husband and I will be going to Williamsburg this summer, and we were thinking of booking at the Springhill Suites. I checked out the reviews, and I see several that concern me, but I don%26#39;t see any more recent than February and March of this year. Also, I really like to look at the traveler photos posted on Trip Advisor, because I find them to be much more realistic than the staged ones provided by the hotel that may be several years old. However, there are no traveler photos posted for this hotel.





Has anyone stayed there recently who may be able to provide me with an opinion on it? Was it clean? Was it rundown? Any other info. or opinions? Thank you!



Info/opinions on Springhill Suites?


Springhill Suites is one of the nicer hotels in Williamsburg and their rates always seem to be lower than other ';Suite'; hotels. I%26#39;m not sure the reason for that. Other nice ';suites'; in the area are Country Inn %26amp; Suites Histroic Area and I have had family to stay in the suites at Fairfield Inn and they were really impressed! Enjoy your visit to our area!!



Info/opinions on Springhill Suites?


We are staying at Springhill Suites for a week in July. I got an amazingly low rate for it on Priceline. I paid $40 or $45 a night- either way a great deal! I also have been looking for some more recent reviews, so it%26#39;s nice to hear some positive info!


  • spots
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment