Sunday, April 4, 2010

Place to exercise dogs near Motel 6

I%26#39;m driving from Fla to RI and I%26#39;m thinking of stopping in Harrisonburg for the night at the Motel 6. Are there places where I can run my two retrievers in the evening and morning? Looks like I%26#39;ll be close to JMU are there safe fields there?





Any advice on this and the Motel 6 is welcome!





Thanks



Place to exercise dogs near Motel 6


I hope this is not too late. We stayed last month at the Candlewood Suites, one block away from Motel 6 (your hotel is next to the Charro Mexican Restaurant). Candlewood Suits has a doggy path, as they welcome pets (with bags/receptacles to clean after you dog).





About running, humm. you will be facing a busy street (Linda/Burgess) and Route 33 (I believe it is a 6-lane road at that point. Check the website of JMU, maybe they have some sort of green area where you can play/run with your dogs.





Also, there are a few new developments/construction along Route 33 East, which are not private roads, so you can park your car, strech your legs and run with your dogs.





Good Luck and have a safe trip!



Place to exercise dogs near Motel 6


Thanks! I did find a really nice park one exit south.

No comments:

Post a Comment