Friday, April 2, 2010

Harley Davidson store

I am staying at the Hampton Inn, Capitol Landing Rd, Williamsburg. I am looking for a Harley shop in Virginia Beach. I found two, one located on Lasking Rd and the other on N Witchduck Rd. Which would be better for me to go to? We plan to leave Williamsburg and spend the day on the beach. Not even sure where would be the best place to go hang out for the day. Is there a boardwalk like Ocean City, MD?



Harley Davidson store


Coming from Williamsburg, you will get to Witchduck Rd first, about 10 minutes closer than Laskin. As difficult as it may be to believe, I%26#39;m not a Harley gal, so I%26#39;m not familiar with either store in order to say one is better than the other.



Yes, there is a boardwalk, but no, it%26#39;s not like the one at Ocean City. Our boardwalk is more like a park -- paths for walking and biking, grass, benches, beach access. See a picture here: www.vbfun.com/visitors/beaches/resort.aspx



The shops and bars are along Atlantic Avenue, which is the main drag. Some of the hotels have restaurants and bars with outdoor seating along the boardwalk.



What else can we help you with?



Harley Davidson store


The Harley shop that Wendymath mentioned is called Southside H-D located on Witchduck Rd Va Beach. If you have time, also check out Bayside H-D on Frederick Blvd just off I264 Portsmouth, it%26#39;s a great shop, www.harleybay.com, click on the Bayside location. They usually a very nice selection of shirts, etc.



Happy trails




Thanks for the replies. He just wants to get a shirt with the state on the back. Everywhere we go he has to get a shirt.



I used to live in Hampton in the 70%26#39;s and was thinking of going back to try to find my old neighborhood. I%26#39;m sure it%26#39;s changed a lot.



I can%26#39;t wait to get there in a couple weeks. I hope the weather is nice.




There used to be a small HD souvenir shop right on Atlantic (somewhere between 13th and 17th I believe). Is it not there anymore?




Ah, I think I can answer my own question. They must have moved down to the new area of shops across from the Hilton at Laskin. Found a coupon in the Sunny Day Guide website. I would go to the one on Laskin, as it is within walking distance of the boardwalk, if you are going to the beach anyway.





sunnydayguide.com/virginia_beach/鈥?/a>




I did see a coupon 10.00 off 50.00. Was it the same one you saw?




sunnydayguide.com/virginia_beach/鈥?/a>




There%26#39;s a Harley-Davidson store in Williamsburg. Information here: harley-davidson.com/wcm/鈥?/a>



Put in zip code 23188, and choose



Revolutionary Harley-Davidson



1915 Pocohantas Trail



Williamsburg, VA 23185



(757) 565-5122



They might have what you%26#39;re looking for; you could call and ask.




Thanks, I%26#39;ll check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment