Friday, April 9, 2010

Hotel & Wedding.

Hey all, my BF and I are attending a Wedding in August and I%26#39;m trying to find the closest place to stay. The wedding is at Hurkamp Park and the reception is somewhere along Caroline Street. Any suggestions for places to stay that are close-by? I%26#39;d like to find somewhere close to the reception, because it%26#39;s open bar and walking home would be ideal.. if possible..





thanks..



Hotel %26amp; Wedding.


The Richard Johnston Inn and the Schooler House Bed %26amp; Breakfast are ON Caroline. Beyond that most of the hotels I%26#39;m familiar with are out on Rt 3 or Rt 1, not in walking distance of the reception. Good luck in your search!



Hotel %26amp; Wedding.


Hello. I have lived in F%26#39;burg for 27 years, and although I%26#39;ve never stayed at The Richard Johnston Inn, it has been in business for the entire time we%26#39;ve lived here. It is in a very nice old building right on Caroline St, and there is parking in the back. If the reception is farther down Caroline, I would also suggest The Inn at the Old Silk Mill. Hope you have a good time and someday come back to the Burg because it really is a great place to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment