Sunday, April 4, 2010

Evening Program Tickets

We plan on attending 2-3 evening programs while in CW. Do we need to purchase these in advance or will we be OK to wait until we arrive in CW? I don%26#39;t want to miss out but I also don%26#39;t want to be locked into a lot of stuff in advance if we don%26#39;t have to be.





Thanks!



Evening Program Tickets


Have you checked the CW website for what evening programs will be presented during your time here? Usually, if one is sold out, another one is available, and they are on a pretty steady rotation, so if you can%26#39;t get to Monday%26#39;s, it might be presented again Wednesday or Thursday. I%26#39;d book ahead anything that I would be very disappointed to miss. Otherwise, I%26#39;d wait and get the tickets when I arrive.



Evening Program Tickets


The time you are visiting CW is the height of the summer season so programs could sell out. To be assured not to miss those must-see programs, you may want to make your reservations in advance.




Thanks for the information! I will purchase tickets in advance for the programs we want to see. I just hope we don%26#39;t change our minds when we get there. I may buy 2 nights worth and then leave the 3rd night to chance...





Thanks a ton!

No comments:

Post a Comment