Friday, April 2, 2010

Courtyard by Marriott in Charlottesville

Hi, I just bid $80 for a weekend stay in July on Priceline and won the Courtyard by Marriott on Hillsdale Drive. Can anyone review this hotel? Is it a nice hotel? How close is it to Monticello?



Courtyard by Marriott in Charlottesville


I stayed at this Courtyard 1 time and overall I thought it was nice. It is right off 29 on the north side of Charlottesville. 29 is the main road through Charlottesville other than I-64 and it has almost any chain restaurant or point of interest you could want.





It is about 12 miles (I would guess) or about 20 minutes to Monticello from there.





Let me know if you need more information.



Courtyard by Marriott in Charlottesville


It%26#39;s clean, and as stated above, right off the main highway- Rte 29 and is less than 20 min from Monticello. It%26#39;s in area with another Marriott, a grocery store, and 2 chain restaurants. There is a small indoor mall nearby. You will also be an easy drive to the Downtown Mall and the UVA campus.



Laura




Thanks everyone I feel more confidant about the hotel %26amp; my purchase on Hotwire.

No comments:

Post a Comment