Thursday, April 1, 2010

Farmer's Market

On our recent trip to Williamsburg, we finally got to the Saturday Farmer%26#39;s Market in Merchants Square. There was musical entertainment in front of the Christmas Shop. So many people had their dogs with them just enjoying the nice morning.



There were lots of different products for sale: bison meat, flowers, eggs, cheeses, and beautiful fresh veggies. I don%26#39;t remember the name of the herb farm(it had the word Thyme in it) that was selling a nice variety of herbs in small pots.



Too bad we couldn%26#39;t take advantage of buying some of the items--I don%26#39;t think they would have survived the long trip home the next day.



It was a fun way to spend a few hours; and the people watching was great.



Farmer's Market


Hi colonialgirl,



Farmer's Market


As you can see, I did not finish my post. However, what I started to say was I like reading trip reports, and yours has added something different with the report on the Farmer%26#39;s Market. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment