Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Which RCI... Greensprings, Kings Creek...

Any locals or Williamsburg travel experts...





I am leaning towards Greensprings.



I hear that while Kings Creek is nice, the beds are HARD.





I know that there are nicer places in the area, but given that we will use my inlaws time share week for exchange, which RCI resort is better.





Thanks!



Which RCI... Greensprings, Kings Creek...


The reviews posted here on TA should assist you with your decision. If golf is part of your vacation plans, Greensprings is the better choice; Kings Creek is closer to Water Country and Busch Gardens, while Greensprings is more centrally located.



Which RCI... Greensprings, Kings Creek...


You might also check the reviews on RCI%26#39;s website. Both resorts rate fairly high. My husband and I are owners at Powhatan Plan (inherited the time from my father when he died). We haven%26#39;t stayed there recently (we usually exchange it), but we enjoyed it when we have.




Greensprings is great but I%26#39;m biased I own there.






Thanks!





Look%26#39;s like we will put in for an exchange week at Greensprings!





After a little more research (see comments on other current thread) I think we have the obvious choice.





We are looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment