Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bushel of Crabs in VA Beach

I%26#39;m going to be in Virginia Beach this weekend. Anyone know where I can purchase a bushel of crabs. I%26#39;ve read that Virginia Beach Seafood Company Market %26amp; Southend Pub was a good place. Has anyone been there or can tell me where I can buy a bushel of crabs.



Bushel of Crabs in VA Beach


I%26#39;m not sure what it was called but on our way to Sandbridge we came across a little place that looked to sell fresh sea food, like to cook at your home or condo and they had a sign about a bushel of crabs. I';m sure the experts from there will know more details....Wendy...Explorer...?. You turn off General Booth towards Sandbridge area but can%26#39;t remember exactly where! Hope this helped somewhat?



Bushel of Crabs in VA Beach


Usually you can find folks on the roadside selling crabs - the aquatic version of truck farmers.




When I was in Sandbridge last month I bought fresh fish at Bonnie %26#39;s Seafod Market - corner of Princess Anne Road %26amp; Sandbridge Road, 426-3171 (don%26#39;t know the area code for VA Beach). They had crabs there.





Also, Coastal Market and Deli - 312 Sandbridge Road, 689-3686 sold fresh seafood and they take orders. They are right as you enter Sandbridge Beach area.







Good luck.




Best place to buy crabs in va beach is at the shellfish company, 3323 shore drive, phone number is 757-481-7512

No comments:

Post a Comment