Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Is it too cold to swim right now?

Hi everyone,





we are planning to go to Virginia Beach next week, but I%26#39;m concerned that it is still too cold to swim in the ocean? What do you guys think? For locals- do you swim already? Or if someone just came back- was the water too cold or is it ok?





Thanks so much@





Is it too cold to swim right now?


As a local adult, I think it is still a little chilly, but swimmable. Ask my 16 year old, who will be going surfing this AM, the water is just great!



The water temp today is 66 degrees. Feels better once you get in and get used to it.



Is it too cold to swim right now?


I think it%26#39;s a bit chilly for swimming myself, but I still enjoy taking a dip, %26amp; then getting out %26amp; warming myself on a nice beach towel until I get hot, %26amp; then taking another dip, and so on. =) As long as it%26#39;s a warm day outside, after some initial %26#39;chilliness%26#39;, it%26#39;s really no big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment