Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Busch Gardens July 4,5,6

So I%26#39;ll be in the area on these days. My plan was to spend the most of the July 5th in BG but now I%26#39;m not so sure this is a good idea.





From July 4,5,6 what would be the best day as far as crowds are concerned? I don%26#39;t know if I%26#39;ll be able to change my plans b/c of certain events that I will like to attend but I would appreciate the advice anyway.





Busch Gardens July 4,5,6


If you can choose between those 3 days, I would definitely opt for July 6. Most of the holiday weekend crowd will have dissipated by then. July 4 is a complete mad-house there, I ALWAYS stay away from there on that day. July 5 is a toss-up- it will be better than the 4th for sure, but it will still probably be fairly crowded, as it is still officially part of the holiday weekend. You will miss their fireworks however =( , which they have each night July 1-4. But if you are in Colonial Williamsburg during that time, I%26#39;m sure you have plans to see those fireworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment