Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Wedding day ladies luncheon

Need to plan a location for a Saturday in September ladies lunch or brunch for about 30 women. Many will be coming from out of town and are likely all to be staying at the Ramada Inn Oceanfront on Atlantic %26amp; 17th. Any recommendations for a close by restaurant, not all may have cars?



Wedding day ladies luncheon


I don%26#39;t see a Ramada at 17th. There is one at 6th St and one at 31st. Is it a different hotel or do you have the wrong street? I now hesitate to name restaurants in walking distance.



Wedding day ladies luncheon


Sorry, I believe it is the one on Atlantic at 6th.




Oh, in that case, you might enjoy Mahi Mah%26#39;s right in your hotel. Or you might like Waterman%26#39;s just a couple blocks south. Both would be lovely.



I just checked the Wave (trolley), and it runs through Sept, so for $1 a ride, you could use that rather than mess with the car. At 23rd St, you%26#39;ll find Tautogs, and that would be a VERY nice place. It%26#39;s not waterfront like the others, but it%26#39;s very cute and the food and service are outstanding. At 31st St is Catch 31 in the Hilton, which is a popular spot for weddings and receptions. OK - those are my picks. Maybe others will chime in.




I also recommend Waterman%26#39;s, it is on 5th.



Here%26#39;s the site http://www.watermans.com/




Thanks for the suggestions, I think they are having the reception at Waterman%26#39;s but I did have lunch at Catch 31 when I was down in May. If the trolley is still running then that may work out well, I%26#39;ll check the other one out as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment