Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Night on the Delmarva Peninsula

A member suggested that I post this on the Virginia Forum in addition to the forum I previously posted on.





I will be driving from Boston to the Outer Banks in late August and plan to make the trip in 2 days which should put me somewhere on the Delmarva Peninsula in late afternoon. I%26#39;ve always wanted to visit the Eastern Shore of MD and VA.





Since my route will take me down Route 13, can anyone make suggestions of a nice place to stay that isn%26#39;t too far off it? (I%26#39;m sure I will be tired after driving all day and would prefer a place that does not require even more driving.) I am sort of hoping for a nice inn or B%26amp;B. Also, I would really appreciate suggestions for dinner that night.





Thanks for your help because I%26#39;m really quite unfamiliar about this area.



A Night on the Delmarva Peninsula


Boston to Chincoteague would be about 9 hours, and Chincoteague has some very nice hotels and B%26amp;Bs. If that%26#39;s a bit too long, Dover, Delaware is about 7 hours, but I don%26#39;t know the place at all. Hope you%26#39;ll get additional advice; I don%26#39;t think I%26#39;ve helped much.

No comments:

Post a Comment