Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Bed and breakfasts in Appomattox

Should I choose Longacre or Spring Grove? Inquiring minds want to know?

Bed and breakfasts in Appomattox

I have friends who have been to them and I%26#39;ve been by them but haven%26#39;t stayed. Some differences that might help you choose are

Longacre is in town and you can walk to the historic Main St and the little shops...arts and crafts, antiques, quilts, gifts, jewelry, tea room, an antique mall. Longacre is on three lovely acres.

Spring Grove Farm is off the beaten track and on a 200 acre plantation. But you can drive quickly to anyplace you need to see.

Longacre is a Tudor style built in 1930s.

Spring Grove was built in 1840s.

I think Longacre has a pool.

Both have beautiful rooms.

To me, it might be a difference of which style architecture I preferred; which age home I was in the mood for; which surroundings/setting I was in the mood for.

Bed and breakfasts in Appomattox

Thank you for your kind reply. I am more of a price monger than anything so it seems like Longacre would be more of my style. Besides its only a one night stay and I might get in late so the decor wouldn%26#39;t matter much. ( so why don%26#39;t I just go to the Super 8, huh?)

On a lark, did it say you were an expert on Va. Beach? Well my trolling along will ultimately bring me to Top Sail Beach N.C. Do you know anything about that vacation resort? (or any historic and or sites between Appomattox and Top Sail?Your indulgence of me would be much appreciated!

Tobykinsmax

  • time controlled application running
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment