Tuesday, December 13, 2011

discount tickets to CW?

We are military and I read somewhere that we can get discount tickets to the CW area. What does this include and can we buy the tickets there or does it have to be on base??

Thanks

discount tickets to CW?

I Googled and found this:

http://www.herosalute.com/cavatx/index.html

discount tickets to CW?

thanks but that is for Bush Gardens , which we are not interested in going to. We wanted to do the Historical Triangle (CW, Yorktown, Jamestown) but its kind of expensive for 5 us to do. And we only have one day there.


Oh duh -- why did I think I read Busch Gardens? So sorry. Let me go get a second cup of coffee.


lol no problem, I do the samething.


How about this? Is this better?

history.org/visit/鈥ilitary

colonialwilliamsburgresort.com/tickets/disco鈥?/a>


Thanks!! I%26#39;m not sure our MWR sells tickets for CW, its not listed but I will find out for sure. If not, I guess we could stop by the navy base there???


At the very least, you%26#39;d qualify for a 10% discount at CW.


true but with 5 of that is still a lot of money. Not sure if we will pay to go into CW or not.


The MWR at Fort Eustis (about 15-20 minutes from Williamsburg) has CW tickets for $30.75. I don%26#39;t know if that%26#39;s a good deal or not, but you can call them 757 878-3694 to get additional details. They told me the tickets are available to both military and civilian. Hope this helps.


The website shows them for $4 more so that is like 10% jsut as someone else said we could buy at the ticket booth after arriving there. I seroiusly doubt we go to all 3 places with it costing for each place. Now to figure out where to go, lol

The MWR at Fort Eustis (about 15-20 minutes from Williamsburg) has CW tickets for $30.75. I don%26#39;t know if that%26#39;s a good deal or not, but you can call them 757 878-3694 to get additional details. They told me the tickets are available to both military and civilian. Hope this helps

  • networking
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment