Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Norfolk to Wilmington, NC - which route?

I will be driving from Norfolk, VA to Wilmington, NC on Sunday. Should I take US Route 58 to I-95 and then I-40, or should I go via the US Routes 13 %26amp; 17 through Eastern NC? Google Maps says taking Rte 58 to 95 to 40 will be quicker, but will I really save much time by taking such a round-about route? What do you think? Thanks, Johnny



Norfolk to Wilmington, NC - which route?


See my response in the NC forum...



Norfolk to Wilmington, NC - which route?


I went to Wilmington on Rt 17 and it did feel like a looooonnnggg ride, but we wanted the scenic route, not necessarily the fastest.




Voice of experience! Glad to hear it. Thank you. Not sure that I want THAT long of a ride, just to satisfy scenic.





Regards,





Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment